Sunday, May 9, 2010

J'adore Paris

It's been decided that the last leg of our Euro Bonanza is going to end in The City of Luuuurve - Paris. I've been to Paris twice before, but never in the summer and never with this fun little Paris Crew (which consits of Penny, Nell, Claudia and Pete... I WISH YOU COULD BE JOINING US INGA *very, very sad face*).


Bring. On. The. Baguettes. In celebration of this exciting little trip here's a treat for your ears. Someone on YouTube commented, "I want to have sex with this song." Very well said. I thought I couldn't love Paris by Friendly Fires anymore than I already do but this remix is just magic, much like this picture from my first trip in 2006.

1 comment:

  1. Ah I can't wait!!
    So excited for the crepes with nutella and banana!
    Great song also
    Penny
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...