Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's Time to get my Bang on

Why, you may ask, am I getting bangs (aka a fringe)? Well, in the past few weeks, I've had so many people ask me if I've dyed my eyebrows to match my hair and I'm sick of it.



For the record, the answer is NO I HAVE NOT DYED MY BLOODY EYEBROWS, WHO DYES THEIR EYEBROWS? Even my own mother asked me! I turned to my hairdresser for answers. She explained that even though I've always had dark eyebrows, because my hair is darker it now makes my skin look paler and thus enhances the darkness of my brows. It's all about what frames your face. So when I was blonde, my skin looked more tanned and consquently my eyebrows weren't as noticebale. Very weird, I thought it would have worked the other way around but apparently not, because these are the same bad boys I've had since day dot and all of a sudden everyone is asking after them.



MOVING FORWARD, (I use this term in jest, my Dad, brother and I poke fun at 'corprate talk' and this term pops up quite a bit) I think the best thing to do is to get a fringe. If you're still not convinced feel free to give my hairdresser a call. So imagine this, but brun:

3 comments:

  1. Do it! I'm also considering getting a slight bangish fringe! It will blow! (ingrid)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deifnitely doing it! Going to get a long fringe to hide my brows! We can have uber cool bangs for Europe! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely understand the 'dying eyebrows' comment... I have had it said to me countless times. You're right - who on earth would dye their eyebrows?! Dye my hair blonde, and leave my brows in their all natural black-y goodness.
    P.S Fringe will look sweetos
    (aniela)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...