Thursday, May 6, 2010

'It's Definitely Snuggling Weather',

I said to my friend the other day.


"I know it's fucking freezing," she replied.


So we decided there needs to be some sort of 'rent-a-snuggle-monkey/ amazingly hot man' system, purely for snuggling purposes. No funny business, just cuddles after a long day at the office. A bed warmer, if you will. Someone to hold during those chilly winter nights, who may or may not be a male model.


Alternatively, you can escape this crap weather and and run away to SUMMER IN EUROPE, like I'll be doing in oh, SIX WEEKS TIME! But until then, I'll just have to do the double-doona trick to keep warm. Unless there really are any snuggle monkeys out there?


1 comment:

  1. I'll be your snuggle monkey Bella.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...