Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dear Alcohol,

this is just a little note on a rusty Sunday morning to let you know that I absolutely HATE YOU and blame all my fucking stupid actions on YOU. Alcohol, you suck. You can turn the most boring, law abiding citizen into the craziest dickhead. You can turn a respectable woman (i.e. me) into the World's Worst Person. And for that I hate you. You think you're so clever with your character changing abilities, sure you may have magical powers but you should use them for GOOD, not evil. I wish to forfeit any interaction with you until further notice.

2 comments:

  1. Poisoned by the very drink what was meant to refresh me. How ironic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA I love that line... This has to be either Tim or Edwina... Yes, completely poisoned, I knew I should have driven.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...