Saturday, April 24, 2010

Trends Twenty-Ten, Spew or Do?

Thigh High Boots: As much as I wish I could pull this off, my pathetic stumps of legs really can't. It looks great on long limbed folk, but it must be worn with confidence.


Long Sleeve Minis: I'm very excited to be rocking the long sleeved mini dress come winter. A perfect way to spruce up the bla-ness of your winter wardrobe.


Leather: I am really getting into the leather craze. Be careful what you pair it with though to prevent feeling hooker-esque. Definitely should not be coupled with thigh high boots.


Pattern on pattern: Approach with caution. Certain combinations look fab but it can also look like you're trying too hard to be wacky and different.



Image courtesy of online fashion shop asos

1 comment:

  1. i love the use of the word 'wacky' Ha! (Ingrid)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...