Saturday, April 17, 2010

Opposite of a Domestic Goddess

My culinary skills extend as far as bacon and eggs. When my family is so lucky to have me cook for them, it takes about 2 hours and I somehow manage to use every single utensil in the kitchen to produce average looking slop, also known as dinner. Cous cous and I don't get on very well. It takes me about 3 goes and a whole packet later to get it right. I can't make a bed (but I can make killer cubbies!) I hate folding things. I don't believe in ironing. I recently wrapped one of my best friend's 21st presents in pink "it's a baby girl!" paper because that's all we had. When I gave it to her I apologised and said "well, you were a baby girl this time 21 years ago." Yes, I really do need to get that Dip. Jhoozh asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...