- Being called babe/ honey / sweetie, especially by ditsy shop assistants who are younger than me.
- 'Etch' ( the ugly cousin of 'sketchy', used to describe something dodgy, ie. ohh dude that's so etch) VOMIT, speak with REAL words please.
- 'Eck', instead of check ie. eck this dictionary out.
- When my best friend Faen mis-spells her beautiful name 'FaWn' just so dummies know how to pronounce it.
- 'Chat' (slang for shit) don't even get me started. This word is so foul it should be illegal. It's like razor blades to the ear.
-'LOL' used in any context makes my skin crawl, but when used in REAL LIFE as a substitute for actual laughter I could cry*. I have noticed more text talk polluting the vernacular and it breaks my heart.
* With the exception of LOL CATZ, those guys do bad engil good.