Saturday, March 27, 2010

Moral Dilemma

Am I going to cheat on my gorgeous, sweet, hilarious hairdresser with a box of packet dye? Now that my hair is so low maitanence I am tempted to use the super cheap option and become a Box Brunette.

I just don't know what to do. I've been seeing my hairdresser, exclusively, for a few years now. Before her, I used to go from salon to salon. Trying to find someone who could make my hair feel special. I almost had given up, but then I found Umi. People say it takes a long time to find The One, so should I risk everything we have just to save some money?

I once cheated on my coffee guy and felt terrible. I only really bought his coffee because he was nice to chat to but it tasted like crap and then I found a cheaper, yummier option around the corner. I would have to walk past him on my way to work. I tried to look inconspicuous as I hid the coffee under my jumper. I know, I am going straight to Hell.
I love my hairdresser. We get on really well, what we have is special. But I just don't know if she could ever forgive me if I replaced her with a box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...