Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm an Artist, Man

Don't you reckon these days everyone is a DJ? Or a budding photographer, or an artist of some sort?

And look, I'm not dissing their skills. I'm sure 99% of them are genuinely talented. But I find it quite hilarious how many professional cameras you see dangling around people's necks.

All you need is a laptop to mix your sweet beats, some cheap decks off Ebay to pump out your home made tunes and a little bit of dosh to buy your whiz bang camera and black rimmed glasses. Now even your Simple Simon can be a pensive, alternative type.

Just add skinny leg jeans (maybe even a mohawk if you're feeling totally wacky) and a satchel to garnish. And voila, instant personality!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Just because you have a camera that has a changeable lens does not give you reason to say "yes, I do weddings".

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...