Sunday, March 14, 2010

Come Out, Come Out, Where Ever You Are!

Just a little note to say thanks to all you lovely readers (and I know you exist because my traffic statistics tell me so!) Don't worry I have no idea who you are, I can only see how many hits a day my page gets. But I wish I knew who you were so I could bake you some cookies to say thanks!

So dear readers, I want you to get more involved! Become a Lowbrow Hoo-Ha follower, comment to your heart's content, tell me when you like something, tell me when you don't, tell me if you have an idea. Please don't be shy, it's the Interweb remember - you can be who ever you want!

Thanks so much for popping by and I can't tell you how happy I get when people say they read my blog. I get even more exited when people leave comments! Please accept this virtual cookie as a token of my appreciation. For those who do get more involved, expect some real life treats* coming your way.

*Treats may not actually exist.

5 comments:

  1. Your story on running into the ex was truly heaven, can't get any better than than that for the horrid first run-in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you anonymous! I'm glad you liked it! It was almost too good to be true, bet next time we bump in I'll be looking like crap xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i get a lot of my inspiration from your page :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love having a look at your blog at work bella!! always something to look forward to during the bland and long hours....
    Signed Anonymous (aka Pen Den Mob!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...