Saturday, February 20, 2010

Confession: I Really Enjoy Babysitting, Maybe Even More Than Going Out

It's a Saturday night, I'm babysitting, and I couldn't be happier.

And it's not the fact I get to raid people's fridges, snuggle up on the couch and watch Foxtel, all the while being paid that I enjoy it. It's really because all the kids I look after are so ridiculously cute.

Today I went out for baby cinos with the family I used to nanny for. It was bliss. They have become like my second family and I miss them so much now I don't look after them once a week. Baby Georgia has just started to walk, Campbell is growing into a real little boy, Lucy's cuddles melt my heart and Pip just glows with love - she is the most amazing mum.

Tonight Harry and I made a cubby house and ate pretend chocolate cake.

This easily beats waking up on Sunday morning with a raging hang over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...